Sunday, September 23, 2012

Things I'm Loving Right Now

Hi! 

Wanted to pop in with some things I love right now.....

1) These cookies :



Nutella Stuffed Brown Butter and Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies

from Ambitious Kitchen

ANYTHING with sea salt and chocolate has my attention right now.
I made them for Milos and he went bezerk!

2)  Greek Yogurt - we go through TWO of these containers from Costco per week.

Today I added a spice blend from The Savory Spice Shop in the OC Mart Mix to some of it to make a healthful dip!


  I used sweet potato chips for dunking.  Its like a gourmet version of a childhood party favorite: Ruffles and Onion Dip

3) I saw the space shuttle fly over work on Friday!  It was REALLY cool!!!  Everyone was screaming like they were 8 years old - it was fun!



4)  Waffles and Beer - at Iron Press, Costa Mesa
 
 
5) CAPRIOTTI'S has their sign up!!!!  Soon you will see me daily at The District in Tustin since I will be on a Bobbie sandwich diet until my wedding! Haha!
 
Love, Allison
    

No comments:

Post a Comment